Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why do days off go by so fast?

I never have enough time to get anything done. Oh well, it's not like I have anything too important to get done. I'm working a lot now, which is good because it keeps me from getting bored and it pays the bills. I'm heading to Tri-State in about a week which will be really awesome, I think it's the escape I need from this place for a little bit. I'm hoping to start doing some more stuff in my downtime, playing music again, reading up on music business, maybe get a digital camera so I can start taking some pictures and whatnot. I'm just ready to do something with my life that isn't college. I get so bored here, I'm just ready to get out and get a decent job and start my post-college life. Hopefully I can get all that going sooner rather than later. I do hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer. Go listen to Fleet Foxes if you get a chance.

No comments: