Thursday, December 11, 2008

I like this.

"I think our skin and our flesh are disgusting, and we have to live in complete brokenness in order to understand any part of God. I also think we have to realize that our lives are gross and terrible and dirty. We are not good people, and we don't live good lives. For me, I believe no one is good. Not one person can do any good without God. Its a lot easier to say that to someone who believes in God than it was to say that to the guy at Warner Brothers (laughs). He brought up Gandhi (all laugh). I definitely believe that dying to self is something that's so important to me, and its something that I fail at each and every day of my life, and that's kind of the point. So that's that." - Andy Hull [Manchester Orchestra]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There ain't a penthouse christian that wants the pain or the scab, but they all want the scar