Sunday, September 20, 2009

Exciting things are happening

On Thursday I'm taking a 5 day vacation to Huntington, WV to spend some time with some friends that I haven't seen in a long time. While I'm there I'll be recording some acoustic tracks from several of them that are really talented and that I think should be heard. After I get it all done and get some time I'm going to put the songs somewhere on the web to be downloaded for free and I'll put a link up here. It should be a lot of fun, and free music is generally a good thing. It's going to be a blast!

Other than that, everyone should go buy the new David Bazan and Thrice records, they're both unlike most of each artist's discography, and although they are written from contrasting viewpoints, the former is about him not being a Christian anymore and the latter is some of the greatest faith-based music that I've ever heard, I think they both offer equally thought-provoking content. Regardless, they're both full of good songs. Hope anyone that happens to read this has a wonderful week.

No comments: